With a few simple energy medicine practices, you can tap into your body’s innate ability to heal itself, prevent illness and reduce stress.
Illness Isn’t Always Black and White
Conventional medicine is wonderful especially in emergency situations and when you have a clear diagnosis of an illness. It saves lives and has enabled us to live longer.
Nevertheless, many people suffer from ailments or pains that are not easily diagnosed. In these cases, patients become guinea pigs of Western medicine, having to endure lots of trial and error. In addition, these scenarios can become very expensive, as well as frustrating and exhausting.
Furthermore, many illnesses, particularly mental illness, cannot be cured pharmacologically. As well, most pharmaceutical drugs come with unpleasant side effects. Many patients are just paying for ongoing maintenance, without a clear vision or possibility of a cure.
Yet, there is an alternative method of caring for the body. It has been proven effective in many anecdotal cases where individuals have self-treated ongoing health issues. It is called energy medicine.
Energy Medicine Practices
Energy medicine uses simple practices that focus on the energy centers and meridians around the body. People who practice energy medicine may find that they can revitalize their overall state of health. Furthermore, not only do they find new physical vitality, but their mental well-being also benefits.
Below is a video with simple energy medicine practices by Donna Eden, a pioneer in the field. Eden successfully treated her tuberculosis and other health issues using these practices. As a result of her success in using energy medicine, she has dedicated her life to sharing these amazing self-care tools.
The video consists of the following:
- (0:42) 4 Thumps — works with acupressure points for grounding, increased vitality, improved immune system and metabolism (food, thoughts and toxins)
- (1:50) Crossover Shoulder Pull — mental clarity, great for preventing illness and speeds recovery if you’re sick
- (2:45) The Cross Crawl — helps your brain work better, helps all energies in your body flow
- (3:16) The Wayne Cook Posture — emotional wellbeing, healing trauma or hurt
- (5:30) The Crown Pull — opens space in your head for energy, blood and lymph flow, increases mental clarity, good for clearing headaches
- (6:45) Connecting Heaven & Earth — oldest recorded exercise in the world!, makes space for energy to move and travel in your body, releases and flushes toxins
- (9:09) The Zip Up — an essential practice for protection, clears and strengthens your central meridian, excellent for setting boundaries
- (10:16) The Hook Up — connects the two most powerful forces in your body — your central and governing meridians, strengthens your entire energy field
Remember that most natural treatments require a regular, consistent practice. The beauty is that you don’t need hours per day to transform your overall health. With as little as a few minutes a day, you can increase your vitality and prevent illness. Additionally, with these practices you can protect yourself from emotional entanglements and help those in your family heal, too.
This article (Discover Vitality and Clarity of Mind in Just a Few Minutes a Day with These Energy Medicine Practices) is copyrighted by Awareness Junkie, 2018. You may not copy, reproduce or publish any content therein without written permission. Feel free to share this article on social networks and via email. If you have questions, please contact us here.
Disclaimer: This article is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Moreover, views expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of Awareness Junkie or its staff.